1/26/10

My Randomness

I don't believe in beating kids... Thats why God invented pepper spray.

Who buys round framed glasses.... Thats like saying "beat me up".

They say that attractive people have the worst personalities. This... Is completely true. We know what we deserve.

Miley Cyrus is trailer trash with a Disney contract.

Have you ever looked into your own eyes and got lost? I have.

People who say "I got Indian in my family" probably don't have Indian in their family. It's highly frustrating to hear a girl who's hair doesn't touch the back of their necks talk about how they have Indian in their family.

People who try to be different and go against the grain all the time are the most annoying people. It's like why can't you just be normal. When you go shopping do you always have to look for the ugliest, brightest and lease expensive looking clothes just to tell someone how original and off the wall you are? Really? Eat batteries please.

Not to sound rude or anything but looks are important in all aspects of life including friendship. Meaning if you can't improve the overall attractiveness of the group then we don't need you.

I don't dislike gays but why is it that white gay people like to keep calm and stay cool but black gays have to walk into a room rainbow dancing with their V-neck T-shirts and their chest tattoos. It's like the 'Oh, God here they come...." kind of gay thats really annoying. You know... How they refer to one another as "she" and "bitch". Really? Eat batteries....

"And the Britney song is on, And the Britney song is on..."

I would be so mad if me and my friends got called to be like "Power Rangers" in real life, and I got stuck with green. Lol. I would just be like, "Well you know what on second thought, I dont think I want to play after all". Lol. With my luck though I would end up getting to be a PR on the season where the blue ranger is a girl and the guy is yellow. Ugh!

In a related note WTF where they thinking when they made the 'Heart' ring on "Captain Planet". Earth, Fire, Wind, Water..... Heart? Um.... Useless power... (Just like Jubilee from the X-Men). If I got that ring I would be pissed....

Maryse Ouellette and Melina Perez are HOT!

Contrary to popular belief, Attractiveness is not a state of mind... Either your born with it or your not.

When life gives you lemons don't make lemonade... SMASH THOSE LEMONS RIGHT BACK IN LIFE'S STUPID FACE!

GO AWAY JOHN CENA!

THE CLEAVELAND SHOW IS NOT FUNNY! THERE I SAID IT!!! I AIN'T SCARED OF YOU FOX!

The secret to life is to never aim high. Like with me and school... I never aim for anything higher then a 'C'. This way I wont be dissapointed in myself and I'll be surprised if I get an 'A' or a 'B'.

Facebook PSA: THIS ISNT MYSPACE! TAKE THE PICTURE OF YOU IN THE MIRROR WITH THE PHONE DOWN AND CHANGE YOUR NAME FROM "NO HATERZ JENKINS" TO WHATEVER YOUR REAL NAME IS....

Please ladies lets stop it with the whole wearing a belt with the shirt tucked in thing while wearing Pasrty sneakers.... Yeah... Makes you look cheap.

No man no matter how masculine looks straight with a lolipop in his mouth. Its' the truth...
MIMS is underrated....

Rhythm City owns... Nuff said.

Dueces....

-RJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment