1/31/10

Miri Ben Ari "Hip-Hop Violinist"



I should have posted this for MLK day but it totally slipped my mind that there was such a great piece of musical blend of classical and hip-hop violin artistry. No lyrics involved but this woman makes you feel her passion, emotion, and message in all the songs she does. She has been around for awhile and has done numerous calaborations with varous artist such as Anthony Hamiltin to touring with Kanye West. “I came all the way from Israel to America with a violin and a dream. My music education, discipline and determination helped me to become a musician and an artist, but it was my ability to think “outside the box” that helped me to make a difference” Miri Ben-Ari. I don't know much about classical music, but listening to her makes you feel something deeper and comforting about the direction of the music industry and general public being able to recognize her for such remarkable talent as a true awe inspiring next level violinist.

Symphony Of Brotherhood

0 comments:

Post a Comment