3/17/10

On Deck Spring/Summer Attire!

So...whats gonna be the look this spring/summer you ask? well we all have our own tastes and style, but this time around I thought I'd step out of my norm and try something TOTALLY new for myself this Spring/Summer...Sooo this is what i've come up with! when i put the gear on I was def feelin it! it goes something like this!!

I wanted a new hat style so i went with Kangol! and i absolutely LUV IT! shout outs to Samual L. Jackson for reppin this style for so long, I have the same hat shown but white in the middle and two other colors to the side.

I went with a Polo shirt, alongside my other American Eagle shirts, either way they look good! Shown above is a A&F shirt. Gonna try and finesse some laid back/casual shorts this time around like that fella shown above. Last but not least the shoe gear! the winner is SPERRY!!
Not the color I have but you get the style idea overall. So lemme know what yall think of my upcomming Spring/Summer attire. If yall don't like it then WHATEVA!!! ima just do me!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment