2/21/10

All Around The World

Photo from Charles Hamilton's "the L word" mixtape



All these lovely ladies got me feelin so sick
Why every ethnic race gotta attack your heart wit something biologically epic
*sniffles* all up in my sheets...Tammy's freaky raising my body temperature above 98degrees
caught that Jungle Fever, i'm sweatin buckets, wipe me down. My girl Asia, she from Persia...likes long walks by the creek, so we sneak and tweak, by the end of the week
i'm having Happy Seizures all while chillin at my own leisure, geez i think i have to leave her.
Jenniffer...she hit me wit the acronyms "I.W.B", "I.Y.A" tonight...scribbled with her number, so i had to call and find out what it meant. "I wanna be in your arms" tonight is all she had to say to get me speedin down the high way, coughin from a Siberian cold in the middle of june is not my usual tune. My baby Cassie got me feelin sassie...Spanish casseroles, Spanish dumplings, i eat it all up; so when i go down we got a problem, now Dr. Silova says i have an Eating Disorder:-(
Sudan...hmm she from Dubai, known her for awhile, baby kiddies making paper airplanes to flyin high in the sky apart of the mile high club throwing up from that Bomb Flu. Though i'm getting pretty sick from all this, I'm just tryna find that girl who's got nothing but LOVE for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment