12/18/09

The ROOT of all EVIL!

I am completely convinced that the root of all evil comes from none other than the female VAGINA!



Through various studies and encounters with this menacing force I've concluded this deduction to be fact and I intend to inform all mankind to be carefull when dealing with such beings. You critics might say ohhh what a load of poppycock, and im gonna say... well where did Hitler come from? umm a VAGINA!, where do terrorists come from? ummm wait a VAGINA!


where did Lady Gaga come from? honestly I don't know thats another mystery to be solved in life, but the point is all evil can be rooted back to the main source which is the female vagina. For every good thing that comes out theres double the bad comming out somewhere else. You critics might say well Jesus was born from a vagina, and I'm gonna say... yes thats very true, thats the ultimate good occurence to come from a vagina but then you have his crucifiers which there was plenty who wait...came from a vagina. Don't get me wrong now, the vagina is very seductive i understand; just know that your messin with the root of all evil, so be carefull!

0 comments:

Post a Comment